Phone: +44 (0) 1384 893440
Mobile Column Lifts
In today’s high tech heavy duty service market, automotive technicians must be able to maximize their space in every way possible and our mobile column lifts help do this and so much more. The mobility of our mobile lifts means you do not have to dedicate valuable floor space to a huge lift system. Each column moves independently and can be moved out of the way when not in use. They can be used indoors and outdoors if necessary. This allows smaller service bays to offer expanded services on a wider variety of vehicles.
Designed With Safety In Mind
Working for extended hours every day under vehicles that weigh thousands of pounds can be mentally taxing. The last thing any service technician needs to worry about is their safety. It can be impossible to make accurate repairs if you are constantly worrying about the stability of your existing column lifts. We stand behind the safety of our products 100% so you can rest assured standing underneath them.
Packed Full of Beneficial Features
Our mobile lifts are loaded with powerful features service technicians need the most.
• Multiple lifting capacities offer greater service options for any size service center.
• Upgrade and expand from the standard 4 post lift system to include 6 or even 8 mobile columns.
• Easy to use, see and read remote control handle with convenient 16 foot long cable.
• Adjustable wheel supports fit wheels of all sizes.
• Safety is ensured at all times with our double safety standards on all mobile lifts. Mechanical locks plus hydraulic flow control offers double the safety precautions.
• Each mobile column works independently, but their synchronization is guaranteed by real SCM technology.
• A large LCD screen makes it easy to see the current status and condition of all mobile lifts at any given time.
• Mobility makes better use of space. Makes working easier, more comfortable and user friendly.
• Every mobile lift is ISO9001 and CE approved.
Choose From Multiple Models for Added Lifting Capabilities
While our standard mobile lifts offer enough power to manage most loads, we know some service repair centers need more power to handle the demands of the heavy duty automotive world. Mobile lift models and features are as follows.